How to save money on home insurance premiums ? Getting your home insured against damage and disasters is a good thing . But , it can be costly . There is one way by which you save some money on the monthly premium you pay for the home insurance . So , here is the tip .
Home insurance providers will take less money from you if your house is safer and secure . In case of divisible premiums , one part is for fire insurance . You can get discount on this .
- Install fire extinguishers in your home and inform about them to the company . You may also be required to demonstrate the ability to use a fire extinguisher in case of a fire .
- Keep sand filled buckets in an array . Sand is known to put out fires that are caused by petrochemicals like LPG .
- Minimize inflammable elements in the house . You can get a list from the insurance company .
- Tweak the electrical wiring in the house to avoid electrical sparking .
Your house is now much safe from fire . And you will also get discount from the home insurance company for the safety measures .
Bear Market is just the contrary of bull market. It does not however have strong predictions, just a sign that investor should shy away from investing in a bear market.
Bear symbolizes period of hibernation and preparations to “bear” the “cold” ( pessimistic market ) .
In graph, we see the Inflation adjusted stock price falling down in long run .
Posted in Business, Expenditure, Finance, General Knowledge, Investment, Management, Money, Personal finance, Safety, Tips, Trading, Uncategorized
Tagged Bear market
You know, there are many things that can trigger a recession. When Gross Domestic product reduces and stays negative for two quarters , it is called recession. Sometimes, economic factors and forces can cause the recession to deepen within itself leading to scenario like great U.S. depression.
It is not a simple mechanism. Government uses policies like Monetary policy and Fiscal policy to avoid recession.
During recession, each one can contribute to avoid recession by spending money properly but not frugally. When recession subsides, things get back on track.
What is a Bull Market ? Simple, it is a market, a company, industry , commodity or any traded good that shows trends to increase in price.
People buy stocks low and sell when high. So, bull markets are the secure investments.
An example of bull market is Gold.
Posted in Business, Finance, General Knowledge, Investment, Management, Money, Personal finance, Tips, Trading, Uncategorized
Tagged Bull Markets, Gold, Gold Investment
Jim Rogers is an accoplished investor and has experience of stock market.
According to him, one must start investing in the following sectors.
- “the top companies in agriculture, mining, metals and energy sectors as well as those in the alternative energy space including solar, wind and hydro”
There must be some deep observation and trends observed by him. And, there is sure logic in his claim.
- “there’s going to be a huge shift in American society, American culture, in the places where one is going to get rich. The stock brokers are going to be driving taxis. The smart ones will learn to drive tractors so they can work for the smart farmers. The farmers are going to be driving Lamborghinis. I’m telling you. You should start Forbes Farming.
Jim Rogers ( James Beeland Rogers, Jr. ) has strong opinions. These quotes can be useful investing tips.
Posted in Business, Expenditure, Finance, General Knowledge, Investment, Management, Money, Personal finance, Personalities in Finance, Tips, Trading, Uncategorized
Tagged Jim Rogers